It’s no wonder that JCB backhoe loaders are by far the most popular throughout the world (almost half of all backhoes on the planet are JCBs). We were, after all, the first company to develop the concept of a backhoe loader, way back in 1953, and we’ve led the way in backhoe design ever since.
By employing advanced engineering principles, we expanded the machine’s capabilities and many of our leading innovations have since become standard features on backhoe loaders throughout the industry. Four-wheel drive, extending dippers, torque converter drive, powershift transmissions, all-wheel steer, sideshift chassis, powerslide and skid steer are all JCB world firsts.
As a result of this pioneering approach, all JCB backhoe loaders are productive, dependable, efficient and comfortable.
They also benefit from the full support of JCB’s network, meaning you can count on all the dealerships, expertise and parts backup you need.
|MAX DIG DEPTH||2.55M|
|MAX ENGINE POWER:||37.3KW|
- DIESELMAX engine produces high power and torque at low revs
- 3DX Super is stress-tested across 1.2 million cycles
- Tried and tested JCB backhoe driveline
- Huge bucket tearout and shovel breakout
- All-round excellent visibility
- Low cost of ownership and easy maintenance
|MAX DIG DEPTH||3.67M|
|MAX ENGINE POWER:||55KW|
- World’s most efficient backhoe across typical duty cycles
- Powerful 74.2 kW DIESELMAX engine
- Large 1.1m3 shovel capacity
- Integrated quickhitch with forks – best-in-class visibility and lift capacity
- 3-steer modes including 4-wheel steer and crab steer
- Best-in-class backhoe output – more material moved per hour
|MAX DIG DEPTH||4.24M|
|MAX ENGINE POWER:||81KW|
- Powerful and productive 88kW (118hp) DIESELMAX engine
- Limited slip differentials and low ratio 1st and 2nd gears
- 6.51m dig depth and 1.3m3 shovel capacity
- 3 steer modes including 4-wheel steer and crab steer
- Heavy-duty axles and chassis
- Comfortable, productivity-enhancing cab design
- Entry-level machine that’s designed for durability and low maintenance
- Efficient and powerful diesel engine
- Compact size for working smaller sites
- Excellent visibility for operators
- The purpose designed heavy duty machine